The kind of ceremony, traditions, and formality impact the way you enter and exit the place. Here are a few recommendations.
Picture: Judah Avenue
Your order of the recessional and processional is determined by the kind of wedding party you are having: spiritual, civil, military. Family traditions while the formality of one’s marriage service will influence the proceedings also.
(Note: Your officiant provides ideas for wedding music. Or, check out our picks.)
Christian Wedding Service
Most Christian wedding processionals and recessionals stick to the exact same fundamental order, except for the Catholic wedding service, in which the bride’s daddy escorts her towards the altar but will not provide her away before you take their chair. Purchase in a Christian marriage ceremony is:
- Officiant appears in the altar
- Groom and best man enter from a part home and stay during the altar
- Bridesmaids and ushers stroll in pairs (if you can find uneven figures, the person that is odd walk alone, or two maids or groomsmen can walk together).
- The matron or maid of honor walks alone
- The band bearer walks alone, followed closely by the flower girl, or even the young kiddies can walk together.
- The bride along with her dad proceed, utilizing the bride on her behalf dad’s right supply